Kemper remote crashes

• in Performance mode kemper remote crashes during 1 hour 3 times and booted new

Wtf in a live Situation ?

I m on the latest OS7.0.3

The RM was not connected

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I m on the latest OS7.0.3

That's not the latest version. I think meanwhile is 7.3.2 available. So you might want to update.

If the problem persists open a ticket to Kemper support. These guys are usally very helpful and will try to solve the issue.

• Sorry os 7.3.2

Yes original cable

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• try to look if you got the reboot happens, when you move the cable when plugged, move on KPA side and Remote side

maybe the cable sits not tight enough or there is something loose

• Crashes in my experience do only occur when you are editing sounds and use RigManager for this (also with the latest versions). In live situations using performances my profile never ever crashed.

• it does reboot, during this time kpa works, but the Parameter are not changeable

• Will try it next time