Please Kemper Team don't use my private folder as your login folder.

• Hello Kemper Team,

i have see that RigManger write debug and driver log information into the User Document folder.

Over the years, Giga Bytes of Data are cumulated and it is kind of poor programming.
    Every OS (Windows / Mac and Unix) have dedicated Log mechanism to work with.

Please change this and use OSLog / SysLog or EventLog in the future.

Thanks a lot

Be the force with you ;)

• i use RM since first day, means since many years, in my Documents Folder are two Files one is 2MB the other 98MB,

i think this should be no problem, theses are not GB of Data

• Strange. In a Facebook forum I also read about some "DriverLog.txt" with some GB of size. I did not find this file on my system, only "DebugLog.txt". But this file now has a time stamp of 2020-24-04, means wasn't updated since then.

I also do not like to have those files in the "documents" folder; it should be a clearly named folder within the RigManager's installation path (which on my system is somewhere on drive "D:".

• Strange. In a Facebook forum I also read about some "DriverLog.txt" with some GB of size. I did not find this file on my system, only "DebugLog.txt". But this file now has a time stamp of 2020-24-04, means wasn't updated since then.

I also do not like to have those files in the "documents" folder; it should be a clearly named folder within the RigManager's installation path (which on my system is somewhere on drive "D:".

My one was about 12,4 GB "DriverLog.txt" the thing is my documents folder is on a network share (NAS) and this slows down the writing process and it slows down the RigManger,
    If you log the correct way with the system/event log API you can manage your logs with the eventvwr.msc (windows) or with the activity app (MAC ).
    The system takes care about the maximum log size and it is much faster and more secure.

Be the force with you ;)