2 guitars - line out options?!

• I need to switch between acoustic and electric part way through a set. I have an a/b switch for the 2 guitars going into the input section. The issue is that our sound guy doesn’t like acoustic and electric going into one input/channel.

Is there a way to switch between two outputs in the Kemper. Set up a switch to send signal out the right XLR (acoustic channel) and then switch to the left (electric channel)? Can’t seem to figure out how to have 2 outputs that can be switched as needed. Thanks!

• I really appreciate you guys helping a newby out. worked perfectly. I'll use an A/B switch for the two guitars and then save all of my electric rigs with panorama to the left and acoustic rigs to the right.

1. Is there a way to default all rigs to a particular panorama setting and then go back and just change the acoustic rigs rather than save them all one by one?

2. Does using panorama and then dedicating one XLR out to acoustic and another to electric compromise the sound quality (stereo vs mono)?

• I really appreciate you guys helping a newby out. worked perfectly. I'll use an A/B switch for the two guitars and then save all of my electric rigs with panorama to the left and acoustic rigs to the right.

1. Is there a way to default all rigs to a particular panorama setting and then go back and just change the acoustic rigs rather than save them all one by one?

2. Does using panorama and then dedicating one XLR out to acoustic and another to electric compromise the sound quality (stereo vs mono)?

1. You'll have to do it manually.

2. You won't be able to get the benefit of stereo effects. That's one drawback.

• Hi mates, i would like to do a similar thing but using both xlr outputs without panning. All i need is a an A/B switch with 2 in a 2 couple of outs and a footswitch to choos wich couple is active and wich is muted. Does anyone know if something like this already exist?

• You could program all your live Rigs using the Panorama parameter. Acoustic rigs 100% Rig, and electric 100% Left.

Is this a justification for a second morph option* - morphing the Panorama parameter - globally?

* Feedback request regarding design of a potential second Morphing