Post and pre eq for each band

• Ahh yes Ok!

This is what I'm saying EQ pre or post AMP

That button, make it so there is 3 more soft buttons, and make it for each of Those Bands.

I think we are on the same Page now? Literally same menu page lol

EQ pre or post AMP obviously makes a big difference - pre or post CABINET does not matter

• We would never do this.

The EQ bands interact with each other.

It does not make sense to separate them.

What would be the purpose, that cannot be yielded with another method, such as a Studio EQ before the amp?

• nothing really just trying to save a block or two and make use of bands that aren't being used.

We would never do this.

The EQ bands interact with each other.

It does not make sense to separate them.

What would be the purpose, that cannot be yielded with another method, such as a Studio EQ before the amp?

I often increase the treble and presence. The mids are rarely touched becuse there is usually a green scream or noise before the amp. I was thinking if I could make the mids and or bass pre stack and keep the treble and presence post amp I could achieve this.

• I often increase the treble and presence. The mids are rarely touched becuse there is usually a green scream or noise before the amp. I was thinking if I could make the mids and or bass pre stack and keep the treble and presence post amp I could achieve this.

i think I understand what you are trying to do. It is a bit like Mesa Mark Series amps with the tone before the distortion stages and GEQ after. Which is what the current pre am post EQ option does for the KPA. However, you are effectively trying to take it further to achieve something akin to using a specific OD pedal in front of an amp as a tone shaping device more than an extra drive stage. Like the classic TS to “tighten up the bass” etc.

i agree with ckemper that this doesn’t make sense in the EQ block. To my mind a more elegant solution would be to completely overhaul the OD effects when the time comes to update them. Rather than trying to model every popular OD simply create a model for some of the main clipping circuits then add massive tone shaping flexibility to each of these to let users create their own OD flavours (similar to the approach taken with reverbs etc). In this way user could use the OD block in very creative fashion like you are suggesting while only using a single FX block.

• i think I understand what you are trying to do. It is a bit like Mesa Mark Series amps with the tone before the distortion stages and GEQ after. Which is what the current pre am post EQ option does for the KPA. However, you are effectively trying to take it further to achieve something akin to using a specific OD pedal in front of an amp as a tone shaping device more than an extra drive stage. Like the classic TS to “tighten up the bass” etc.

i agree with ckemper that this doesn’t make sense in the EQ block. To my mind a more elegant solution would be to completely overhaul the OD effects when the time comes to update them. Rather than trying to model every popular OD simply create a model for some of the main clipping circuits then add massive tone shaping flexibility to each of these to let users create their own OD flavours (similar to the approach taken with reverbs etc). In this way user could use the OD block in very creative fashion like you are suggesting while only using a single FX block.

Yeah I think you're getting it. And I definitely think OD overhaul with expandable features would be great too.

What about a pre amp boost/shaper section in the amp block? This would work! It could also be kinda generic like the amp eq.