Best way to conect the profile to the efect loop of my head amp

• Just to be in the safe side, i have my amp head with my send and return effect loop , as far as i know i should conect my profile to my amp conecting it to the return of the amp loop and then i have to configure my out put profiler with out selecting the monitor cab off , is it right ? so if i conect my profile to the front input of my amp , then yes i have to select monitor cab off , isnt it .

Thanks

• I have read your post several times but I’m still not exactly sure what you are describing.

what are you trying to achieve with this setup?

is it just a way to use the power amp of the Amp Head or just to use the FX of the Kemper? Or, are you trying to use the pre amp of the valve amp PLUS the amp profile in the Kemper?

• Fist of all thanks for the assistance . Basically how to configure my kemper for this two options :

1 - To use the power amp of the Amp Head bypassing the preamp section and switching the kemper to return of the Amp head .

In this case , how do i have to configure the output of the profiler ? - Do i have to select the monitor cab off ?

2 - to Switch the profiler to the input of the amp head Amp head .

In this case , how do i have to configure the output of the profiler ? - Do i have to select the monitor cab off ?

• The monitoring system that you use determines if the "monitor cab off" option should be activated or not. If you use a standard nonlinear guitar cab you need to activate the "monitor cab off" option. If you use an FRFR type monitor you should leave the "monitor cab off" option deactivated.

Running the Profiler into the input of your tube amp is not recommended. The Profiler delivers a line level signal while your tube amp expects a guitar type signal. If your tube amp can handle a line level signal you need to turn off the complete amp stack module in the Profiler to prevent a preamped signal running into a second preamp.