Kemper Stage factory reset?

• Hi,

I've done the initialise global settings but still had a lot of junk on the unit, so I went into the Rig Manager and deleted, I think, 999 rigs.

The unit now has Kemper Factory Content 7 in Rig Manager but I don't know if it's on the device.

Can somebody please talk me through getting this to look like it would on day one, so I can start fresh?

Thanks!

• I've done the initialise global settings but still had a lot of junk on the unit, so I went into the Rig Manager and deleted, I think, 999 rigs.

If you deleted that many Rigs it'd possibly explain issues you might've had that led you to make the decision to reset in the fist place IMHO.

Not a good idea to hold that many Rigs in the Kemper I reckon; you'd have been right at the limit.

The unit now has Kemper Factory Content 7 in Rig Manager but I don't know if it's on the device.

If they're in the My Profiler folder in your Local Library in Rig Manager, they're on your unit.

• If you deleted that many Rigs it'd possibly explain issues you might've had that led you to make the decision to reset in the fist place IMHO.

Not a good idea to hold that many Rigs in the Kemper I reckon; you'd have been right at the limit.

I did actually speak to the CEO of Kemper US when I got my original replaced. He had seen that I had over 900 amps and recommend that I keep them under 700. I have noticed that it performs better and boots faster since I did that. With the profiler being able to demo profiles from the local library and the Rig Exchange there is really no need to have everything loaded in the profiler.

• so how to do a kemper stage factory reset?

If you really, really, want to do this:

1) Make a Backup (in case you change your mind).

2) In the System Menu, press the "INIT GLOBALS" button,

3) Using Rig Manager, delete the contents of the "All Rigs/My Profiler", "All Performances/My Profiler", and "All Presets/My Profiler" folders.

4) Copy/Paste "All Rigs/Rig Packs/Kemper Factory Content 7.0" into "All Rigs/My Profiler".

5) Copy/Paste "All Performances/Kemper Factory Content 7.0" into "All Performances/My Profiler".

6) Copy/Paste "All Presets/Kemper Factory Content 7.0" into "All Presets/My Profiler".