Tips to get a sound like this

• Hey guys.

I am a fan of Shining and I want to cover a few of their songs for practise reasons. However, I have issues finding the perfect rig for that purpose. I am looking for a free or paid rig that offers a sound that is similar to the rhythm guitar in the following songs:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can anybody suggest some profiles? It does not matter if they are free or not. :)

• External Content www.youtube.com