Kemper with built in pedal amp

• So I had the Kabinet quite a while and had a small Amp and changed to a SD Powerstage quite fast, I love it but my Kemper is not stationary and sometimes I take it with me so I always have the hassle with the not so small Powerstage, of course I could have bought a Camplifier, but I don’t want to spent much. So I took the Harley Benton Thunder 99 which can do stereo 50 Watt each channel. It is possible to mount this pedal and it’s clumsy power supply in the back of the Kemper if you remove the feet’s of the pedal and use pancake connectors. There is although an Y cable which powers Kemper and pedal...

• You could buy a plastic hobby project box, take apart the pedal and remount everything in the project box. Also you can make it to custom fit inside the kemper. Should be a simple enough job.

• The sound is very good, but I don‘t think you can run it at gig level at least for a longer time... some body told me that it cuts off because of overheating running it on band level... I am using it only at home so it is fine for me...

• Thanks Sthackenb! I'll probably primarily be a home user too. But, I was really hoping it would work well for the occasional gig. The thought of it cutting out is a little scary, but I think I'm going to pull the trigger on it anyway.