Pulsating noise

• Hello,

I just got my Powerhead and it was fine while I was learning it but it just started pulsing all of a sudden. Not sure of the cause. Tried resetting it and using multiple guitars and presets. Could it be a power issue? Its like a pulse that comes every other second then there will be a 2-3 second long pulse, then quiet for a couple seconds, rinse and repeat. Also happens while I'm playing, so I don't think it has anything to do with pickups.

Any tips help, thanks!

• Maybe a power disturbance ? I had similar issues with powerline Ethernet adapters. It was less pronounced when on a separate electrical circuit and of course totally went away once the adapters were unplugged.

• I had something like this happen before. Do you have open cable connected to any of the pedal inputs with no pedal on the other end? Check for connection that may cause this issue.

• It was because it was plugged into my computer apparently. I have a cable with 2 ferrite chokes, yet still occured. Though I did plug it in through a USB hub and not directly into the motherboard.