Recording with Kemper/Logic Pro X

• Hello guys! I’m very new to this, I just got my Kemper PowerRack and Logic Pro X on my MacBook Pro. I have a Presonus Audiobox 44VSL interface. I’m trying to record with my kemper through the Audiobox into Logic but am getting no sound, I have the Left/Right Main Outputs on the kemper hooked up to mic line in 1 and 2 on the front of the interface. Not sure if I have it wired up properly. Any tips?? Thank you guys!??

• I have the Left/Right Main Outputs on the kemper hooked up to mic line in 1 and 2 on the front of the interface

1. Inputs 1 and 2 are mic/instrument inputs, you want to go into inputs 3 and 4 which are mic/line inputs.

2. Don't use XLR on this interface, this is the mic input. Kemper provides a pretty hot line signal on the XLR outputs. Have two XLR female -> TRS male cables to connect to your interface.

am getting no sound

No sound on your monitors when playing guitar? Make sure the MIXER knob on your interface (top left knob) is in middle position so you can hear the inputs, not only the computer playback.

• Hello guys! I’m very new to this, I just got my Kemper PowerRack and Logic Pro X on my MacBook Pro. I have a Presonus Audiobox 44VSL interface. I’m trying to record with my kemper through the Audiobox into Logic but am getting no sound, I have the Left/Right Main Outputs on the kemper hooked up to mic line in 1 and 2 on the front of the interface. Not sure if I have it wired up properly. Any tips?? Thank you guys!??