Kemper journey and cabs

• Ok guys, a new chapter in the life of me using a kemper :)

So i've been using the kemper for a long time, first used it with a diezel 2x12, then wanted to go the FRFR route and got myself a passive CLR wedge. Because I wanted to use it more as backline instead of monitor I sold it and got a redsound RS LG12. This thing is truly amazing, lightweight, loud, great sound ... nothing to complain about. I also use a helix stomp as a backup with this active solution. The only thing that bothers me is that it sits really close to the ground and I don't want to lift it (unpractical and loss of bass response.

So to be honnest, I got carried away in the whole FR thing and now I regret not staying with the normal 2x12 cab, merged profiles ...

I got a zilla fatboy to compete with the redsound (both sounded the same :o), but if you put it vertical it just is to narrow. now i'm looking for another solution

ideally the cab should have the following : fit a skb rack nice, 8 ohm, not too heavy, enough lifted so you can hear yourself good close to the cab

vertical or vertical possible with width of appr. 54 cm so my SKB case sits nice on top.

I looked into lots of cabs : zilla super fatboys vertical, Hughes&ketner TM 212, Palmer, engl vertical, orange vertical, dv mark neoclassic,... even the boss katana looks great :O

I do love the fact that some of these cabs can be put horizontal or vertical.

Would a overized 2x12 as the super fatboy give me a good result by leaving it horizontal ?

Anyone tried the marshall 2x12 verticals ?

any advise ? pics ? here's my pic taken while doing the A/B

ps : both are up for sale

thanks Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp