Change pickups or guitar?

• Use distortion sens for that if it's not enough gain on profiles. For me it's the opposite. To much gain on most high gain profiles so I have to lower the distortion sens.

I played now with that distortion sense parameter and it gets more distortion, but is it just me, or is the tone quality getting worse if I highter the value? it's like I get more gain/distortion but it's losing homehow the deepness... I don't know how to describe it in english haha.

Did I something wrong?

• I played now with that distortion sense parameter and it gets more distortion, but is it just me, or is the tone quality getting worse if I highter the value? it's like I get more gain/distortion but it's losing homehow the deepness... I don't know how to describe it in english haha.

Did I something wrong?

Yes you did something wrong. You turned it the other way. :D Turn it to the left to lessen the gain. :)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• But my guitar pickup has to less output, so I need more distortin +db?

So what do you really want then? More or less? Tweak until it's enough. Or use other profiles you don't need to tweak the dist sens. It was only a advice that can be used on certain profiles and not everyone need it. More or less gain.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau