Kemper Spotting - Jinjer

• Prog metal, metal core, groove metal, djent... I hear plenty in this talented group from Ukraine.

First, the Kemper-spot video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Super-impressive studio-live performance:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Other songs I consider to be amongst their best:

• Here are a few of the ones that I enjoy that you did not list.

Scissors

External Content www.youtube.com

Outlander

Whos gonna be the one - live

And I like the live version better

• Yeah, they're great live, but I didn't want to burden people with too many videos, so I only included the live-stage clip I noticed the Kemper in and of course the studio-live one, which simply had to be there IMHO 'cause of the flawless performance and superb sound.

Cheers mate.

• Jinjer... one of the first bands my new son in law and me bonded over (he's 24 and I'm 59). We're planning on going to see them when they come around here after COVID. If they can convert this old man to cookie monster vocals, they have some serious universal appeal. Quality and melody goes a long way in any musical genre.

Later when nobody's looking I'll be grabbing the OS7 and Kemper, saddle up a few 5150 profiles, set the Kones to V30, and tune dooooown.... :)