RM Version 2.3.14 doesn't synchronize with profiler

• Thanks for your help.

I got an Information of the Helpdesk. I should install OS 7.1.5 (or lower). Currently there ist 7.2.3 installed.

I will give it a try later and will report.

• Just recognized, that under OS 7.1.5 the Kemper-Kabinett-Function is not available.

It should be communicated clearly that currently there is no possibility to run RigManager together with a Profiler using the Kemper-Imprints under Windows 7!

• My Profiler wasn't synching with my laptop which is running Windows 10, when I installed Rig Manager, version 3.0_136 (Windows 64-bit). I went into Device Manager (right click on Windows Start), and under 'Other Devices' I selected Rig Manager and updated the driver. Rig Manger then synch'd okay over my USB connection. I've never had this USB problem before? Maybe it was Windows Security, because I'd just received a Windows update.

• I experienced a similar problem today, where immediately after updating to Rig Manager 3.0.136, RM wasn't connecting to my Profiler. Thanks to soulrebelno1, I gave updating the driver a try, but Windows indicated that no driver updates were available. A few computer reboots and Profiler restarts later, RM and my Profiler are magically talking to each other again! I too had a Windows 10 update this past week. Something fishy is going on...

Update: I did find a "Windows has updated the driver associated with this device" message relating to the Profiler hiding behind a bunch of other windows. Thanks (again!) soulrebelno1!:thumbup:

• Glad it worked. I'd tried everything; a few reinstalls, nothing worked. In the end I disconnected the USB cable, uninstalled Rig Manager, keeping my imported local rigs and settings, then I rebooted and reinstalled RM - it still wouldn't work! Sweating profusely, it was only when I went into Windows Device Manager, that I found a '?' next to the RM driver, so I thought there maybe something wrong. I did an update on the USB driver which is a safe thing to do, and, finally, it magically connected again. Now, everything's back to normal - phew, panic over - I'm rockin' again!