Rehearsals with kemper in 2 guitar band?

• I tried FRFR (along with the other guitar player -100W Marshall tube1/2 stack)..Could not even keep up....The FRFR lacked the "air moving thump" the other guitar player had...cab is simply meant for a monitor in this case...I bring the Boogie Recto 4x12, game over. Sometimes, the band says I'm too loud...I run at about 1/3 volume and it is PUNSHINGLY loud and full. EQ settings are much different at band volume vs. bedroom level (duh..), but more tweaking is needed EQ -wise than let's say my Mesa MKiV head (from low to loud volume..) No big deal, as it only took a few minutes to dial it in. I only use 2-3 High gain tones, and some cleans, which were all profiled with the same cab to begin with, so they work PERFECTLY live. I don't understand how someone using a powerhead thru a guitar cab wouldn't be loud enough. If you play in a top 40 band (..covers..) Finding a good guitar cab that will "generally work" for most tones... If you absolutley have to go from Marshall high gain to Fender50's tweed to Diezel Ultra high -gain, and then a plexi,,...Go buy an expensive hi watt PA system to go direct with Kemper... OR..buy 4 Kones and load up a 4 x 12. Probably the best solution.

• I tried FRFR (along with the other guitar player -100W Marshall tube1/2 stack)..Could not even keep up....The FRFR lacked the "air moving thump" the other guitar player had...cab is simply meant for a monitor in this case...I bring the Boogie Recto 4x12, game over. Sometimes, the band says I'm too loud...I run at about 1/3 volume and it is PUNSHINGLY loud and full. EQ settings are much different at band volume vs. bedroom level (duh..), but more tweaking is needed EQ -wise than let's say my Mesa MKiV head (from low to loud volume..) No big deal, as it only took a few minutes to dial it in. I only use 2-3 High gain tones, and some cleans, which were all profiled with the same cab to begin with, so they work PERFECTLY live. I don't understand how someone using a powerhead thru a guitar cab wouldn't be loud enough. If you play in a top 40 band (..covers..) Finding a good guitar cab that will "generally work" for most tones... If you absolutley have to go from Marshall high gain to Fender50's tweed to Diezel Ultra high -gain, and then a plexi,,...Go buy an expensive hi watt PA system to go direct with Kemper... OR..buy 4 Kones and load up a 4 x 12. Probably the best solution.

do you have the powered kemper or a power amp?

• I run 2 K12H-200TCs in series in a 2x12, so 16ohm which should be about 400w max with the Kemper (powered rack in my case). Plenty loud enough for me. The Kemper also goes into the PA in stereo.