Vox Night Train 15

• So I borrowed my friend's Night Train 15w head the other night, but I had to give it back right away, which gave me about an hour and a half to learn the amp, find some sounds, and profile them. I took phone pictures of the settings; the profiles and pics are both in this zip:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/394017…iles%202012%2005%2016.zip

Switch Settings are:
    #1: Bright/Pentode
    #2: Bright/Pentode
    #3: Thick/Pentode
    #4: Thick/Triode
    #5: Bright/Triode
    #6: Bright/Pentode

I didn't have time to tweak any of them, so they are raw, dry, and exactly as captured. Refined with HB pickups. I did do some tag editing online.

ON THAT NOTE:
    I did the profiles with no tags on the KPA, uploaded them, did the tags online, and then re-downloaded them. I found on all 6 of these profiles that when I deleted OR edited the "Artist" tag and clicked Save, then went back in to look at the tags, it reset the "Artist" tag back to "Kemper Amps" every time. No matter what I do, it resets the "Artist" tag to "Kemper Amps". Odd. ?(
    Once I figure out the "Artist" tag thing, I'll put them on the Rig Exchange.
    I hope these profiles are useful to someone. I like them. :)

• Once I figure out the "Artist" tag thing, I'll put them on the Rig Exchange.

When you upload to Rig-Exchange you have an online editor for the tags before to make the profile public. Lot easier then doing it on the unit

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thank you man, really...

and thanks for your time, it's easy for me to click and add...but it took longer for you, thanks :)

going to play them now

steve 8)

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• When you upload to Rig-Exchange you have an online editor for the tags before to make the profile public. Lot easier then doing it on the unit

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. It is ONLINE that it won't save tags correctly, not the KPA.

If I go back and redo it on the KPA, everything is fine UNTIL I upload it again. Then the editor reverts the tag. I don't think it's a bug, really, because it hasn't done this to me before. Only on these 6 files, and only in the online editor.
    And I have deleted them and started over with the file uploads, and it happened the second time. Doesn't bother me except for the fact that the tag isn't accurate. Just thought I'd mention it.
    I'll keep trying; or just put them on the Exchange as-is.

Either way, thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate the input. :)