Do you use the in built tuner or a seperate pedal?

• For example, say I'm tuning a string, the tuner with flit/fly all all over the place and it's very hard to get it to settle to 0.

It might also be your picking technique. Generally such thing happens, when you're "pushing" your pick too deep into strings or pulling string instead of striking it. You can lower this wobble effect by playing with the tip of the pick and by striking the string.

• Hey guys

I'm not bashing the tuner at all, but I find it's very sensitive. For example, say I'm tuning a string, the tuner with flit/fly all all over the place and it's very hard to get it to settle to 0. I was thinking about getting a seperate tuner pedal. Do you guys use the inbuilt Kemper tuner or a separate pedal?

If you do use a separate pedal, do you simply plug it into the input of your Kemper along with your guitar?

It sounds like a different problem as whilst some people might say the built in one isn't perfect ( I love it btw and I prefer it over my pitch black), it certainly doesn't behave as you describe. Sound slike you are getting some resonance/buzzing issues...

• It might be a resonance issue , as V8 suggest . :/

If you for example strike the A string when tuning, the D string has an harmonic A at 7th fret

and if the D string is flat or sharp and starts to resonate with the A string you might get erratic

readings from the tuner ..... Just a thought :wacko:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• +1 for the Profiler strobe tuner. I also use it for intonating guitars, tempered tunings, etc. And, while I have the remote, so the tuner can been seen at my location, I've noted that I can see the strobe on the profiler from a long way away.

Be Thankful.