Adding two DI boxes to create a stereoloop

• Hello, there!!!

Is it possible to add more effects from the jack main outs from the Kemper Profiler?

The reason?

I've got several pedals I'd like to use with my Kemper, some are stereo and some are in mono.

Of course I know there's 1 stereo or monoloop in the Kemper, but you can't have both, right? 1 stereo and 1 mono?

And I would like to add effects AFTER the ampsimulation, too.

To add modulation-effects like a Univibe between my guitar and the Kemper would probably get results I'd like to avoid..

I was thinking to use the Kemper-loop for my mono effects, and use the jack main outs to my stereo effects.

The plan is to add two DI boxes after all my stereo effects and then to FOH.

Is this an ok solution?

Your thoughts?

This is the effects I'd like to add with my Kemper;

Korg Nuvibe, Keeley 30 ms Doubletracker, FTT Tri-Avatar, Neo Ventilator ll, Neunaber Immerse Mk ll.

Edited 2 times, last by zuke ().

• My first choice would be to add the mono effects including Univibe in front of the Kemper then use the Stereo Loop after the Stack for the stereo FX

in theory your two DI solution should work but you will be sending an extremely hot signal to the pedals which is unlikely to be a great idea. However, looking at the specs both the Main Out TS and Direct Out TS run a +16dB signal so it looks like they are both sending the same level. The only way to know for sure is to try it.