Toaster volume issue

• So, within the 'System' menu under the pedal links page there is a volume pedal setting. Even though I'm not using any expression pedals, this setting changed the Rig Volume from what I can see. Does anyone know what the default setting for this should be?

Also, I'm finding that when I roll back the volume on any of my guitars, to say 6-7 it drastically cuts high frequencies and more volume than my other amps. I know a treble bleed circuit will help, but it's so much worse that any other amp I thought I'd see if anyone else is having the same problem?

• Pedal volume and Rig Volume are two different independent controllers. Rig Volume changes the volume without changing the sound of a Rig. For Pedal Volume it depends on the settings of Pedal Location and Pedal Range in Rig Settings. These could vary by Rig. Detail descriptions are in the Main Manual.

On page pedal links you see a bar for each pedal controller. The default position for Volume is maximum (127) for the others (Wah, Pitch, Morph) is 0. You can use the knobs at the bottom to simulate pedals.