A little nostalgia...

• When I still could make music with the children of my elementary school (and my Kemper of course)! Here is ''Zombie'' which we are all now,,, ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I totaly agree with you deadman42 !! Jeremy-Jack is a very skilled 4th grade boy! He is soooo relax and he is at its best on high pressure! Just a lot of fun to play with all of them!

• I made this one during Covid-19 (jeeze I hate this name...!) now we all have to play in cages! But nothing will prevent children to play Rock!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.