Hello everyone i am new here

• I fired up my kemper stage and pressed tuner thats not doing anything i checked the mute button wich is muting and unmuting, but the tuner@volume option is at zero when i dial this up i have movement but its not tuning its only moving for example -50centsand when i dial up to +50 cent its still not tuning what can i do this is embarrising iif this isnt working or its me !!!

Help me out please thanks

• Welcome to the forum! I'm not quite understanding what's happening with your tuner. If it's muted, then of course you won't be hearing anything. When you adjust the guitar's tuners do you see it change on the tuner? Maybe even before that, when you're not in Tuner mode, are you hearing the guitar?

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• The function mute on / off works perfect but the tuner is not tuning at all, i dont see anything happening so it is not tuning.

Thanks for your reply

• The function mute on / off works perfect but the tuner is not tuning at all, i dont see anything happening so it is not tuning.

Thanks for your reply

Are you referring to the "mute on/off" that is engaged automatically when you enter/exit the Tuner? Or another muting method? If you mean the former, then... and please excuse the 'basic-ness' of this suggestion, but it's important to cover everything, starting with the simplest, when troubleshooting... make sure your guitar volume knob is up, and that you are hearing your guitar when not in Tuner mode.

If the latter, then it's again a bit obvious but necessary to check... make sure that you are not muted via that other method prior to entering the Tuner. You shouldn't be muting your signal at all besides the Tuner auto-mute (except, of course , you can have an expression pedal set to control Volume, and enter the Tuner automatically when the Volume pedal is in the heel/off position).

Sorry if these suggestions seem basic, but given the information you provided, I felt it important to ask these questions and to do these very basic troubleshooting steps first, before looking deeper.

Let us know how it goes, all the best

• Hi thanks for your reply

i gave up trying .... then the next day i switched it on and there it was no problems from that moment.

Maybe because i had it plugged in the pc with usb ...but thats a maybe anyway thanks so much

Emanuel

• In v7.1.x I had a complete software freeze whenever I left the tuner on for around 30mins (to mute the guitar), while also connected via USB to RM.

Kemper Support sorted me out in no time with a beta that resolved it, plus they got the log files and explained what they saw. I’d highly recommend getting in touch with them, as it will at least inform them of bug fixes for future releases.

Ed / Audio Systems Engineer / Kemper Stage + Fender fan

Edited once, last by EdwardArnold ().