Rig manager 3.0.122.16286 and latest Profiler update damage screen when saving a profile

• I had thought by now the issues would be a thing of the past but now I cannot save a profile without getting the Damage Screen which asks for a restart on Browser holding down the Rig Button. It happens every time I save a profile. Surely to goodness these updates are tested?

I guess I will have to go back to the official release if I can!!!

Grrrrr!:cursing:

Oh yes I can't read the Profiler version number as something is printed on top of the number.

• Yeah well the last iteration served me well, with no saving issues. Just because it is a Beta it doesn't mean we can't get frustrated with it. I am perfectly willing to help with the development of the software, but it does concern me how many times I had to restart over the Beta Programme. What I probably meant to say was that if the issue with saving new profiles was ok why is it now an issue again.

• Yeah well the last iteration served me well, with no saving issues. Just because it is a Beta it doesn't mean we can't get frustrated with it. I am perfectly willing to help with the development of the software, but it does concern me how many times I had to restart over the Beta Programme. What I probably meant to say was that if the issue with saving new profiles was ok why is it now an issue again.

yous should get in touch with support.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here