Wah @bypass configuration

• The wah @bypass stop/heel/toe functionality is fab....love it.

However some pedals do move and accidentally trigger wah.

I wondered if the sensitivity to movement could be adjustable??

Thoughts?

• I believe I (and others) have asked for this previously, Guy.

I also asked if we could specify a dead zone at the chosen bypass point (heel or toe), expressed, for example, as a percentage of total available travel, but IIRC the requests weren't responded to. That said, having appeared in the correct subforum, it's reasonable to assume that the team did see them, so your gentle reminder will hopefully strike a chord with them.

The dead-zone idea was to help prevent accidental activation, obviously, but it was sensitivity in the specified area only, which I thought was a good idea.

• I believe I (and others) have asked for this previously, Guy.

I also asked if we could specify a dead zone at the chosen bypass point (heel or toe), expressed, for example, as a percentage of total available travel, but IIRC the requests weren't responded to. That said, having appeared in the correct subforum, it's reasonable to assume that the team did see them, so your gentle reminder will hopefully strike a chord with them.

The dead-zone idea was to help prevent accidental activation, obviously, but it was sensitivity in the specified area only, which I thought was a good idea.

Ahh, guessed it might have been asked for before, but as you say, asking again can't harm :)

• Very true and an important point for me.

The thing is: in the practice room (hard, vibration-free floor) everything is perfect and works always the way I want it to (with Bypass@Stop).

Typically, however, many stages are not vibration-free, especially at big gigs.

And it is exactly there (when it becomes important) that the WahWah is activated again and again due to the vibrations of the floor, even if it is not desired.