Kemper Stage - Rocks on a flat surface

• Hey all, I've got a Kemper Stage (2 months old) for gigging. I'm finding it often rocks when hitting pedals, it's on a flat surface, even tried my Kemper Remote in its place which doesn't rock, but the stage, does. I've checked the feet are tight on the bottom so nothing obvious like that.

Ultimately, I don't want to put it on a pedal board, but this is beginning to annoy me. Has anyone else had this issue and overcome it without a pedal board? I'm think about some bigger rubber feet, maybe? Thanks in advance. :)

Edited 2 times, last by d3lta2000 ().

• Welcome to the forum! I don't have a Stage, but your idea of larger rubber feet sounds like a decent solution. Good luck!

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I'm think about some bigger rubber feet, maybe? Thanks in advance. :)

you'd probably still have the same issue, unless one of the feet that are currently on your Kemper Stage is not the right size... if it's any other issue though, you may need to check it on a known level surface and determine which foot doesn't quite reach the surface.... then add an appropriately sized washer under that foot.

All the best sorting it out, let us know how you get on

• you'd probably still have the same issue, unless one of the feet that are currently on your Kemper Stage is not the right size... if it's any other issue though, you may need to check it on a known level surface and determine which foot doesn't quite reach the surface.... then add an appropriately sized washer under that foot.

All the best sorting it out, let us know how you get on

Thanks James, 3 corners sit fine, I know which is the offending corner, but I swapped that foot out to the other side (to prove if it's the rubber foot) and it's still the same corner, so it would appear the chassis is out of shape. I notice there is more weight in the top left corner (presumably power supply) but as I said, shouldn't matter if it's all level. I might reach out to Kemper tomorrow and see if they've had anyone else complaining of this. Might as well sort it now, before I need to gig again :)

• Quick update for you, I took all the rubber feet off and it was still uneven, so this is a chassis problem, not a rubber foot problem, and a bigger set of rubber feet therefore will not fix the issue. I've just inserted a small washer to the wobbly end and now it's fine, sits on multiple surfaces solid unlike before. Not ideal, but it's overcome my immediate annoyance.