Metal profile - Diezel Herbert

• Hello everybody,

I've just tested the profiling capability of the Kemper, I shared the profile under the name "NLS Herbert CH3" in the rig exchange menu.
    The setup was a Washburn Falcon with EMG81 -> Kemper -> Dizel Herbert -> Herbert 4x12 miced with Sennheiser e906 and a vintage Shure Unidyne III/SM57 -> Great River MP2-NV -> PTHD2/Control24

We struggled a bit with the profiling, but in the end it sounded really great in the studio, I don't have a guitar now to test it at home, so any feedback would be appreciated.

• nice amp! would love to hear more settings :thumbup:

+ 1 ....Reeeeaally great profile! Thank you very much! When you will be bored could u make another profile with a bit more mids and a little bit less gain..just a bit? :) it's wonderful

• Thanks, sorry we are gain-addicts:) This was a test only, I'm plan to profile some great metal amps soon like Makosamp Hatred - see Ola Englund videos at youtube, my friend has a monster 150watt version of this amp with 6550's, Crate GT3500H (although is it an SS amp with crappy smd parts, it is great, based on the Ampeg VH140C which was used by a lots of classic death metal bands) Crate BlueVoodoo 300watt, and others, and I'll use this Herbert 4x12(V30's), Krank Revolution 4x12(Eminence legend V12's), Marshall Mode four with K100's. Btw with the right setup & tweaks the Kemper profile actually CAN sound better than the miced amp...