Using Kemper Remote/Stage to Control DAW

• I'd like to use the Looper section of my Kemper Remote (or Stage) to control the looping features of Logic, Ableton or any DAW (Digital Audio Workstaion). Unfortunately the Kemper Remote doesn't output Midi CC#s so I'm trying to drum up some support for this feature to be added.

As cool as the Kemper looper is, it's limited. If I could chose to use the Remote to control the looping and recording functions in my DAW instead, it would open up a world of layering options. It would also be convenient for hands free control of recording.

There would need to be a preference added in the Kemper OS to disable the Kemper's looping or a mute to turn the loop volume completely off. I'd like the Looper Mode switches 1-5 and the UP/Down arrows to output a CC#, say 50-57. The DAW would be setup to learn these CC#s to control looping and recording/playback functions. The Up/Down switches could be used to move through and select the tracks. Then I could jump back and forth between Performance mode to select sounds, jump to Looper mode to control DAW and layer as much as I want with different sounds.

It's just so frustrating having this amazing remote with all these great switches, already labeled and everything but I can't use them with my DAW. This would also be a great way to control a laptop on a gig and a wide variety of uses for anything that receives Midi.

I've created a poll to see how much support there is for this feature to be added.

If this is something you'd also like to see added to the Kemper Remote and Kemper Stage please vote yes! thx.

https://www.thegearpage.net/bo…e-to-control-daw.2158683/

These profiles go to 11!