Kemper OUT mono left or right

• Hi, I have a question: I would like to use a mono signal on Kemper for output for some reason, directed (according to my need) either to the right or to the left. How to achieve this.

Note: I will need to point to the right (guitar) for some rigs and to the left (ukulele) for some rigs.

thank you for advice.

Ahoj, Mám otázku: Chcel by som z určitých dôvodov používať na Kemper na výstupe mono signál, smerovaný (podľa mojej potreby) buď vpravo alebo vľavo. Ako toto dosiahnúť.

Poznámka: budem potrebovať pre niektoré rigy smerovanie vpravo (gitara) a pre niektoré rigy vľavo (ukulele)

ďakujem za rady.

• You could use the parameter Panorama and set it either completely to the left or to the right.

I own a Kemper Profiler Stage. The manual I got for it in our language somehow doesn't contain anything about the "Panorama" effect.Where specifically (in which module is it located? Thanks.

Ja vlastním Kemper Profiler Stage. Ten manuál, čo som k tomu v našom jazyku dostal, nejak neobshuje nič okolo efektu "Panorama".

Kde konkrétne (v ktorom module sa nachádza? Díky.

• OK, I HAD IT, THE PROBLEM WAS ELSE. I also use the GR-55 guitar synth and there was a panorama in the middle :) But now a nut. I use an intelligent harmonizer in some parts of the song and it also needs to get to one side of the signal and I still can't do it! The original is ok but the other voice goes to the opposite side of the signal. How to get it all on one side? Specifically, it needs to get to the left - a complete sound dry + harmonized.

OK, ZVLÁDOL SOM TO, PROBLÉM BOL INDE. Použvam aj GR-55 guitar synth a tam bol panoráma na stred :)

Ale teraz oriešok. V niekotrých častiach skladby používam inteligentný harmonizér a ten tiež potrebuje dostať do jednej strany signálu a stále sa mi to nedarí! Originál je ok ale ten druhý hlas mi ide do opačnej strany signálu. Ako to dostať všetko na jednu stranu? Mne konkrétne to treba dostať doľava - komplet zvuk dry + harmonizovaný.

• Details like Panorama are explained in the Main Manual, not in the Quick Start that comes with the product. Main Manual 7.5 has about 300 pages and you can easily search for strings like "Panorama" in such a pdf document.

• I haven't read it somewhere or it doesn't work, so my question is: Is it possible to adjust the whole sound to one side with the intelligent harmonizer? (ie either left or right as needed but also with DRY signal, complete everything ???

Nejko som sa tam nedočítal alebo to nejde, takže Moja otázka znie: Je možné pri inteligentnom harmonizéry nastaviť celý zvuk na jednu stranu? (tj buď vľavo alebo vpravo podľa potreby ale aj s DRY signálom, komplet všetko???

• a combination of panorama and the stereo control within the harmoniser should do it no problem.

Somehow I didn't figure it out. I can ask how to set the Rig so that I get the whole (complete) signal to the right, with the harmonizer in the chain of effects. just everything i use (effects) everything i want to end at the end (effect and dry signal) on the right side, thanks ...

Nejako som na to nedošiel. Môžem poprosiť, ako nastaviť Rig tak, aby som celý (komplet celý) signál dostal do pravej strany, s tým, že v reťazci efektov je aj harmonizér. proste všetko, čo použijem (efekty) všetko chcem aby skončilo na konci (efekt a dry signál) na pravej strane, díky...