Amp Volume control Glitch in RM 3.0.124- or just me?

• Try this- open any profile- turn the profiler's 'volume' knob (which controls the amplifier volume). Then look at RM-no effect here- nothing changes in Rig manager, it's lot linked/synced, whatever the term is.

Try this- open any profile which you know has an adjusted amp volume in RM- it shows 0.0 DB here, look on profiler unit, shows the correct value.

Just me? Or an error in programming/glitch?

• Are you looking at the 'output section' ?

The profile volume knob is linked to the rig volume knob in the rig section (of RM) and changes (on mine) with the profile volume, while the output volume in the output section (of RM) is linked to the master volume knob.

[i still get a kick out of seeing the knobs move onscreen when adjusting stuff on the Kemper]

• Looking at Rig Mgr, select the 'Amplifier' block.

While looking at Rig Mgr, turn the volume knob on the Kemper itself (not master volume) In my case it's the Powerack I have.

Nothing happens in Rig mgr, knob image does not turn.

If you turn the mid, bass, treble presence, they all work, all move on the screen.

If you do the opposite, turn the amplifier volume knob with your mouse in RM, the Kemper does get louder, so it only works one way.

Same still happening with the new beta. 7.5.018