Can transpose stay when switching patches in a performance

• I think the transpose function (used in the Rig window)

will work and keep me from bringing an extra guitar for open tuned slide (one guitar open E and one oped D ),

The problems seems to be that I cant change rigs in a performance and keep the key change. This seems like it would function another way.

I guess my only option is to copy the performance to another slot and add a transpose to a stomp slot?

Thanks!

• Rig parameters are stored with a rig. If you want to use several rigs with the same transpose value you need to store each one with the desired setting. Alternatively you could use the transpose in Stomp A and lock it but in that case it will be on for each rig in each performance since locking works on a global level.

• Got it.

So,

When will the rig manager actually work for performance rigs? It really would be a convenience worth having.

I never dreamed it wouldn't be fixed by now. I am on Mac OS.

• I’m on MAC and Rig Manager works perfectly fine for performances. So it’s not all of us having issues. As suggested, you should contact support, I would also suggest you try a new USB cable as that has been known to cause unexpected errors/issues.