OS7.5 Beta now available

• I also never use Beta's for live, just not worth it.

I have for the first time used this beta and to be honest had no issues, but yeah, why risk it.

I have taken that chance in the past when I was able to determine that they were relatively stable, but these days? not feeling that confident with what I am seeing.

• I have taken that chance in the past when I was able to determine that they were relatively stable, but these days? not feeling that confident with what I am seeing.

Kinda where I'm at. I used to never have issues with the betas. They were always stable and never seemed to break anything. I almost always used to run beta, full time on my Kemper. Definitely not a good idea and I definitely got lucky. Since the disappearing profiles issue and the skipping perfomances issues, I've been trying to be safer. Not faulting Kemper, though. They clearly advertise them as betas.

• I tried to install the latest with a usb stick, my kemper is now stuck with the following error message:

unsupported file system (only fat supported). failed to update firmware.

I tried to remove the kaos.bin and replaced with the old one, still the same issue.

I had same problem today with latest OS 8.0.5 Release, same warning.

How did you saolved it (I hope you had)?