​Let's gather all 7.5 demos here :)

• here is my first :

My first take on the acoustic sim, played on the semi hollow from the pic :

single sample, then doubled ( naturally ) , then parallel path with a bandmaster rig, then some sloppy finger style ( 25 years after I learnt the original lol ) . What a fantastic sustain :o

I had to put a comp in slot B , but that's it , pretty RAW spdif takes with no post EQ and straight rendering from reaper :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This time : the SWELL

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the stronger you hit the most swell you get , playing soft = no swell in this clip

2nd set has some comp ( from the swell FX ) to tame the huge dynamics on the chords

• Acoustic Sim Harley Benton TE-90QM Neck Pickup P90

1. Sim only

2 + 12 String

3. + Detune -0.2 ct

4. + Phase Widener

5. 12 String off

(Drumbrute, Rings)