General Kemper Care

• I was wondering why to disinfect it then I read this..

"The PROFILER offers a selection of some the finest effects in the world. As a company, KEMPER is also responsible for creating the ACCESS™ VIRUS™, one of the most successful synthesizersof all time - there can be little doubt that the ACCESS VIRUS owes some of its success to the highly regarded inbuilt effects. "

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• I was wondering why to disinfect it then I read this..

"The PROFILER offers a selection of some the finest effects in the world. As a company, KEMPER is also responsible for creating the ACCESS™ VIRUS™, one of the most successful synthesizersof all time - there can be little doubt that the ACCESS VIRUS owes some of its success to the highly regarded inbuilt effects. "

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dirty shoes touching the kemper stage everywhere when you gig, especially during covid I'd rather minimize risk

• Dirty shoes touching the kemper stage everywhere when you gig, especially during covid I'd rather minimize risk

Just curious , where do you gig and how often, when there´s a pandemic running rampant

over the world, people are grounded , social distancing commanded , pubs and music scenes

are closed ...... :/

Cheers ! ( at a safe distance )

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Just curious , where do you gig and how often, when there´s a pandemic running rampant

over the world, people are grounded , social distancing commanded , pubs and music scenes

are closed ...... :/

Cheers ! ( at a safe distance )

East Coast USA, gigs are starting to come back, at least out doors. Even still without a pandemic, bar restrooms are filthy. Why not disinfect your pedalboard after a gig?

• East Coast USA, gigs are starting to come back, at least out doors. Even still without a pandemic, bar restrooms are filthy. Why not disinfect your pedalboard after a gig?

Babywipes can clean most things off (beer/dust/red wine/ fingerprints) etc, and not affect the paint. They're not wet enough to drip inside the case.

• Is there something like this product but something to cover/protect the whole Kemper?

Also, is it safe to wipe the kemper stage with a disinfectant wipe?

Spray with Isopropyl alcohol and wipe down with fresh clean microfibre towel. Isopropyl alcohol is the active ingredient in hand sanitizer and the alcohol will leave no residue. Just be careful where you spray it though. Perhaps just spray it on the microfibre towel and wipe it down accordingly.

Peace out,

JP (Pierre) Moatti

• Spray with Isopropyl alcohol and wipe down with fresh clean microfibre towel. Isopropyl alcohol is the active ingredient in hand sanitizer and the alcohol will leave no residue. Just be careful where you spray it though. Perhaps just spray it on the microfibre towel and wipe it down accordingly.

alcohol can damage the paint. don't do that.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• The paint on the Kemper may be ok with isopropanol - but - you can't guarantee it till you try it. And you can't guarantee that the plastic screen plate won't be affected.

Hand sanitisers also use denatured ethanol - ethanol mixed with either methanol or pyridine (to make it undrinkable) mixed with glycerol. Again - ethanol may be fine....... but methanol may not. And they'll leave behind the glycerol residue

I worked for 20years in a cell culture lab. Everything we cleaned regularly with denatured ethanol or isopropanol had very faded paint.

• The paint on the Kemper may be ok with isopropanol - but - you can't guarantee it till you try it. And you can't guarantee that the plastic screen plate won't be affected.

Hand sanitisers also use denatured ethanol - ethanol mixed with either methanol or pyridine (to make it undrinkable) mixed with glycerol. Again - ethanol may be fine....... but methanol may not. And they'll leave behind the glycerol residue

I worked for 20years in a cell culture lab. Everything we cleaned regularly with denatured ethanol or isopropanol had very faded paint.

Maybe time is will the best sanitizer here then haha, but that's also why Im asking about a full cover for the kemper. Like a plexiglass that would protect. God forbid somebody at a bar spilled a drink onto the kemper... There's gotta be something to cover the product and still keep it functional

• Is there something like this product but something to cover/protect the whole Kemper?

Also, is it safe to wipe the kemper stage with a disinfectant wipe?

Try using plastic wrap for pedals/boards.

It protects against dust,dirt and fluids.

Just replace the plastic wrap after the show and it's nice and clean under it.