RM 3.0.124 not automatically updating

• I notice that there's a new version of RM available for download (3.0.126), but my RM (v3.0.124 (16310)) is not offering to update itself.

If I manually tell it to check for software updates, it says 'This software is up-to-date'.

Any idea what's going on? I thought the auto updates were working perfectly.

MacOS Catalina 10.15.5/Kemper Stage v7.4.1.17821

• Yeah your right nearly sure rig manager didn't update for me either but did after i checked beta but that was the firmware i was thinking of. Never actually looked at the download section but it does state release.

• I had RigManager first updating profiler too and was wondering about that.

Then, with updated kemper, rm did not find the Profiler. after restarting rm 3 or 4 times, it updated itself to 3.0.126...

Now everything is working fine.

• we haven't forgot to tag anything and the downloads work fine.

Yes you have! Here's how to reproduce:

1. Install Rig Manager 3.0.124 on your system

2. In the preferences, untick "Include Beta Test Releases"

3. Since Rig Manager 3.0.126 has been published as a release version according to the Downloads page on your website, it should be offered as an update from within Rig Manager.

4. Be surprised that it won't ... just because you unticked the "Include Beta Test Releases".

Thanks .... and while we're at it, please check this thread:

503 Server Errors!!!!

We're getting close to 1 year since I reported this for the first time ... and it gets REALLY bad lately but nobody seems to care, nobody from Kemper ever commented, confirmed.

• I thought this fix was going to solve my problem at first since I am having the same issue with 3.0.120. I unchecked the beta box and it successfully found the update, however, it fails to install it noting some error about contacting the vendor to ensure there is a Windows installer as part of the package. Download straight from the site fails to open once downloaded also. Mainly adding this to the thread in case anyone else is having this problem. Will update when a resolution is found.

• I thought this fix was going to solve my problem at first since I am having the same issue with 3.0.120. I unchecked the beta box and it successfully found the update, however, it fails to install it noting some error about contacting the vendor to ensure there is a Windows installer as part of the package. Download straight from the site fails to open once downloaded also. Mainly adding this to the thread in case anyone else is having this problem. Will update when a resolution is found.

3.0.120 was a release version since the end of May. There is no reason to uncheck the beta option. As for your download issues, can you please contact support? We'd like to take a closer look at what happens on your PC.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• 3.0.120 was a release version since the end of May. There is no reason to uncheck the beta option. As for your download issues, can you please contact support? We'd like to take a closer look at what happens on your PC.

I do have a ticket in with support. The issue is Rig Manager would say it was up to date with 3.0.120 unless I checked the beta box. Now it will find the update but will not install it correctly.