Rig Manager won't funtion

• Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I've upgraded to 3.0.123. When I turn it on, with it already connected to my KPA via USB, i get a notice saying the Profiler system needs to be upgraded. So I press okay and nothing happens. The rig exchange cloud on the rig manager spins and spins, but nothing happens. Eventually, I try to quit and ai get a warning notice that says, "Rig Manager is performing a task. Do you really want to quit before this task is complete?" Again, i can cancel but nothing will happen. So I'm back to square one.

I also used to see the editor as part of Rig Manager. No longer. I'm sure it's pilot error but any help appreciated.

Maybe there's another way to upgrade the Profiler since via USB chord isn't working?

• My upgraded Rig Manager isn't communicating with the Kemper and I can't access the Rig Exchange either. Eventually I get a message saying I must check my log in status, which clearly shows I'm logged in. I'm wondering if this isn't related to the generally very slow communication with the server this past week.

Other issue - the Browse knob freezes when trying to change out profiles, not every time, but often. I may do a support ticket if these issues down calm down.

Gary ô¿ô