Bringing Up Again - Setting High and Low speed limits of the Rotary

• Doing a thread search, I've seen requests for this going back years and I'm shocked this hasn't yet been taken care of:

For sound and feel the Kemper Profiler rotary speaker effect is so much better than my HX Effects, (and while my Boss Rotary pedal had the features i need and sounded good, I noticed a drop in presence when in bypass.) But despite the advantages of the Kemper effect, for the things I use Rotary Speaker for, the slow speed is too slow and the fast speed is way too fast. If you can adjust the rate of virtually any other mod effect and you can adjust the ramp time between the fast and slow settings, why hasn't an an adjustable minimum and maximum rotor speed been added to the Rotary Speaker effect?

• I agree 100%. I have asked for this before at least 3 years ago and was told it was in the works but.......

The same for more stomps. Drives and fuzz pedals. Been told for a few years they are in the works but they keep hitting us with reverb and delays and effects that are of no use to me.

• +1 yet again.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• I agree with what you are saying and I will go one further...

I'd like the speed to vary all of its own accord based on a time or tempo parameter: ie. after say every x bars at tempo automatically switch between slow and fast rotor speeds..

If you are "in the moment" on a solo using Rotary it is much better to be able to focus on the playing rather than the tap dance.

• I think they will, but probably way to busy at the moment updating head and rack units with wifi, true impedance and a second effects slot.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Doing a thread search, I've seen requests for this going back years and I'm shocked this hasn't yet been taken care of:

For sound and feel the Kemper Profiler rotary speaker effect is so much better than my HX Effects, (and while my Boss Rotary pedal had the features i need and sounded good, I noticed a drop in presence when in bypass.) But despite the advantages of the Kemper effect, for the things I use Rotary Speaker for, the slow speed is too slow and the fast speed is way too fast. If you can adjust the rate of virtually any other mod effect and you can adjust the ramp time between the fast and slow settings, why hasn't an an adjustable minimum and maximum rotor speed been added to the Rotary Speaker effect?

I can't tell you how many times I've suggested this over the years, just to be ignored. I don't understand why this would be any harder to program than anything else this amazing company has done.

Gary ô¿ô

• The Rotary effect is a accurate model of the real Rotary speaker effect including the speed changes. I very much doubt this is going to change as any modification will go against the concept.

• maybe one day they will give us the KemperRotary, like they did with the Fuzz and the Drive.

with 2 to 5 rotating speakers,

rotation direction left or right independent for every speaker ,

speed from ultra slow to too fast,

adjustable cabinet size,

and of course the classic Hammond Organ setup with 2 Leslies

looking forward to it ;)

• The Rotary effect is a accurate model of the real Rotary speaker effect including the speed changes. I very much doubt this is going to change as any modification will go against the concept.

It is an accurate model of one specific rotary speaker but there are multiple rotary speakers that could be modelled.

• CelticGibson - I'm sorry but I couldn't disagree more with your argument (apparently I'm not the only one). One thing Kemper has always done, and done fabulously, is taken a known effect and enhanced it into the stratosphere. Why would you want them to change this strategy? All our new drives, reverbs, fuzzes would all just be clones from old boxes in storage. That is NOT the Kemper way, thank God.

Gary ô¿ô

• CelticGibson - I'm sorry but I couldn't disagree more with your argument (apparently I'm not the only one). One thing Kemper has always done, and done fabulously, is taken a known effect and enhanced it into the stratosphere. Why would you want them to change this strategy? All our new drives, reverbs, fuzzes would all just be clones from old boxes in storage. That is NOT the Kemper way, thank God.

Unfortunately it's not my argument...

Rotating speaker rate parameter continuous setting

• Can't wait...