assignable pedals for each RIG

• We would like to keep Rigs universal. If we would include input routing, output routing, pedal assignments, and other user preferences in Rigs, everybody would need to start debugging when previewing any Rig from another author. Pedal links like WahPedal to Volume are global but provide local flexibility.

• We would like to keep Rigs universal. If we would include input routing, output routing, pedal assignments, and other user preferences in Rigs, everybody would need to start debugging when previewing any Rig from another author. Pedal links like WahPedal to Volume are global but provide local flexibility.

thanks Burkhard,

I didn't think about this problem, nevertheless can't it be possible to put an option to disable rig's pedal assignment override ? maybe at system level.

Another option -maybe an easy one- it will be to have more than one Morph Group.

• Morphing is flexible by Rig. So you can use one Rig to morph parameter group A and another Rig to morph parameter group B. What is the real application for needing two different sets of morphed parameters within the same Rig? That would also require two Morph Pedals.

• Well actually with two pedals I can use 2 pedals at the same time...

with two morph in the same rig you have 4 setups a<>b and c<>d and you have also everything which is between.

I wonder if in the (very interesting) exemple of using two Rig The rigs will remember the exact position of the Morphed parameters while I switch between them: when I switch to rig2 (Morph 2) the morphed 1 parameter will stay in the same position I put them: let's say half way or they will return to the stored ones?

thanks

F

• Each Rig loads with its base sound. Rig B doesn't necessarily include the same continuous parameters as Rig A. Perhaps you morph the Mix of an effect module in Rig A, which is empty in Rig B or includes a completely different effect in Rig B.

Can you provide a concrete application, where you need the overlay of two morphing dimensions? Could the same parameter appear in both, potentially with different ranges e. g. Morph 1: Bass + Treble, Morph 2: Middle + Treble?

• Can you provide a concrete application, where you need the overlay of two morphing dimensions? Could the same parameter appear in both, potentially with different ranges e. g. Morph 1: Bass + Treble, Morph 2: Middle + Treble?

yes, like that. my question is when I switch to the 2nd rig the morphing parameters are all to "0 morph" even if I leave the Treble of morph 1 to max when I switch rig2 Treble will immediatly (?) assume the base value of the rig without morph or it will stay to the value of the morphed 1 until it will be hooked by the morph pedal ?

• Can you provide a concrete application, where you need the overlay of two morphing dimensions? Could the same parameter appear in both, potentially with different ranges e. g. Morph 1: Bass + Treble, Morph 2: Middle + Treble?

individual control over Delay and Reverb Mix levels

individual control over Delay OR Reverb Levels plus one or more other function. Many people like to control the Delay and/or Reverb mix in real time in a similar way to controlling volume/drive by just rolling the guitar volume pot up or down.

• @Wherethedug I missed you already in this thread8o.

FabrizioA What you now describe is not "assignable pedals for each Rig", but a kind of global Morphing!? Otherwise it could happen, that you increase Treble via pedal in Rig A, and it survives the Rig change to Rig B, but in Rig B Treble isn't set up for Morphing and cannot be controlled via pedal anymore. Consequently you are tied to the increased Treble in Rig B. That's probably not very useful. @Wherethedug suggests a global dedicated Delay Mix Pedal and/or a global dedicated Reverb Mix Pedal. And regardless, which Rig you load, the current pedal position overwrites the Mix of all delays/reverbs, that might come up.

• I have plenty of 'NEED' for extra control within a rig to save having to use multiple rigs for one song. You build in SIX pedal sockets, yet don't expect us to use them? I use ONE expression pedal, and two DOUBLE control switches, as I'm not an acrobat and using the four control switches you put on the profiler remote is nigh on impossible in a gig environment on a dark stage. I need at least ONE switch on my FS-6 to control different things by rig, not the same thing every rig. Sometimes I need it to kick in extra preamp drive, a harmoniser, chorus etc, etc. The other switch is ALWAYS my lead sound, although you have negated the need for this by allowing us to 'Morph' on the patch button of the remote. I feel you should give the option of using EITHER the 4 control switches you have on the remote OR external FS-6 style switches. Boss have achieved this (and more) with their GT-10, 100 and 1000 processors, for half the price. You design a unit that is so clever in many ways yet leave out letting the user control the unit how it would work best for them.

• You don't assign external switches to effects, but to effect modules globally e.g. module B. Such an effect module can include a Drive in one Rig, a Chorus in the next, and a Harmonic Pitch in another Rig.

• It could be amazing be able to assign Volume pedal input parameter like a Volume pot in the guitar, in order to have a crunch sound and a distorted sound in one rig, and in the same performance assign to a different rig Volume pedal output parameter as a regular volume control, so would be able to go from 100% to 0%. At this moment there is only one option to be choosen and it works for all rigs in the performances, all performances with the same volume pedal setting. It's sad, so far.

• It could be amazing be able to assign Volume pedal input parameter like a Volume pot in the guitar, in order to have a crunch sound and a distorted sound in one rig, and in the same performance assign to a different rig Volume pedal output parameter as a regular volume control, so would be able to go from 100% to 0%. At this moment there is only one option to be choosen and it works for all rigs in the performances, all performances with the same volume pedal setting. It's sad, so far.

volume pedal position is determined in the Rig Menu therefore can be placed in any position in the signal path on a rig by rig basis.

• volume pedal position is determined in the Rig Menu therefore can be placed in any position in the signal path on a rig by rig basis.

Hi, what you said it's true in browser mode, but if in a performance there are 5 rigs and I wish to assign a different volume pedal setting for each rig I can't do it so far., unless there is something that I'm skipping at this time. Thanks