Gathering data

• If I like to change an amp of a certain rig I use the Browse knob to look for another.. But then I have to wait for quite some time because there's a screen message: gathering data!

I never had this previously. Is this a memory problemn?

• Hi Wheresthedug, I'm not following you... What is the column layout and what is scroll of desth. (I'm sorry but my English doesn't reach that far...) :)

Am I right that the pause on the screen is a serious memory problem which cannot be solved?

• In the newer OS Versions when you e.g. select an effect you can scroll with the type Knob through the Categories. If you do so you see three columns "Category" "Type" and "Preset". If you then use the Browse Knob you can scroll through the different Presets and so can get quicker to the Module or Preset you want. In former OS Versions there was no column layout and you had to scroll through all presets to get to where you want and it takes a lot more time. That´s what Wheresthedug meant I think.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• theplayer:

You could open a ticket and ask why this is happening and if you can prevent it.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

Edited once, last by hafi19 ().

• Curious to see if anyone found a solution to this. Mine does the "gathering data" directly after I save and when I try to start scrolling again I have to wait about 3-5 seconds. When trying to make changes to multiple profiles, this slows things WAY down...and even crashes my Kemper at times. I realize the column view is an improvement, but I really wish this problem would get fixed. It definitely didn't used to do this.

Zach/Titan Studios