Is it possible to access the presets from inside the Editor?

• When I'm editing an effect in a rig, I may want to use a preset for a certain effect. Let's say I want a preset for the reverb. So I select the reverb slot but I can't find a way to get to the presets when I'm in the effects editor. The only way I can get the preset is to find it in the Rig Manager which is not at all fast and easy.

I'd like to have a drop down menu in the fx pane of the editor so I can easily browse presets per fx as I can in the KPA itself.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Thank you - learning it was inconvenient (and not impossible) helped me figure it out.

So the hierarchy of effects is something like this:

Preset Class (Amp/Cab/Effect)

-- Category (Delay/Compressor/Reverb)

-- -- Type (Ionosphere Reverb/Cirrus Reverb)

-- -- -- Preset Name (Bloom/Breath/Ice)

In the Rig Editor, you can only get down to the Type level with the menus on each slot. That was my stumbling block. I couldn't figure out how to get the next level down without going back to the KPA and scrolling. But, after reading the above, I figured out if you open your rig in the editor and click on the Preset FX folder above on the left, you can drag the lowest level preset onto your slot in the editor and replace and edit it. Did I get that right?

Yes, inconvenient, but more importantly - POSSIBLE!