Presets should have the option to load with morph settings

• I would like to see the next update give you the option to save preset/rig, so the morph settings can load first when selecting a preset/rig. It should also allow you to have the option to set the blend of base/morph sound, with an expression pedal, and save that to load when selecting a preset/rig. I set up all my presets/rigs with reverb, only, as the base sound and delay, only, as the morph sound. Then I have a 2nd expression pedal to blend the two sounds together. This helps you, not to be, too much reverb or delay in a live situation, where your sound can get washed out. It also saves you from doing a tap dance, to reach for the expression pedal when loading a preset/rig, especially when you’re the lead singer. The only other thing I would like to see in a future update is more effects. I love the effects in the Kemper, just would like to see more effects options.

• Why not just set the morph in reverse?

Here's a really common scenario:

I have a rig for high gain. I have a base version I use for big chords, and a morphed version that has a slight gain and treble boost, specifically for tight riffs. This is my standard high gain sound, but depending on the song (performance), maybe I use the morphed version more often. If I want to use that rig in all my performances, and I want to go from my clean rig to my tight riff heavy rig, that would require two foot taps.