Ability to assign all blocks anywhere in the signal chain.

• Would you like the ability to be able to assign post stack blocks as pre stack? 9

1. Yes! (5) 56%
    2. No- I would never run wet effects pre stack (4) 44%

I really like to run my delays and reverbs pre stack! However, if I do this I quickly fill up the 4 pre-stack blocks. I would really love the ability to be able to assign the post stack blocks as pre-stack.

Maybe I have missed it, but I have not found a way to do this- So if this is something you all would like to see as well participate in the poll!

• there is an important distinction to be made though. The ability to add more blocks before or after the stack would be great. It would also be great to be able to route the parallel path and assign as many or as few FX to each path as necessary (even sharing some FX such as Reverb between both paths). You can currently place delay, reverb and modulation FX before or after the stack, However, you will never be able to physically assign post stack blocks pre stack as post stack are Stereo and the Delay/Rev blocks have unique series parallel features which don’t really translate to pre stack use.