Three acoustic rigs for strat & P90 guitars based on the morgan AC20

• Title says it all !

Use Neck pick ups on both and adjust guitar vol & tone , strum like on a folk guitar

Tweak front EQ to taste & color

Also try some clean sense tweaks on the input and store them on your own rigs tweaks.

listed under :

• Morgan acoustic strat
    • Morgan acoustic P90

clip from P90 semi hollow :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• P90 sounds pretty good (neck pickup, volume rolled off a tad), but the output volume is very, very low. Even adding a couple pure boosters and cranking the toaster volume and it's still a bit too soft. Any suggestion for how to make this somewhat equal with other rig volumes?

• Sorry, input sense? Don't know what this is or what you mean. I've checked everything I know to check and the volume is still way too low. I can make it work if I crank this particular rig, but I'm mostly maxed out.

All my other rigs are set around 0.0 db volume and maybe a slight boost in the amp volume, this sim is much quieter.

I'll continue to mess with it as I like the tone.

• I just put a new one on RigEx , a lead acoustic tones for P90 neck PU rig name is : Morgan acoustic P90 lead

it has some great nylon feel to it , I really dig this tone for leads with that long verb/delay

also suitable for mix cutting rhythm strums if you remove the DL4 FX

hear it in action from 2:08 in this track :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.