Shortcut Question (delete rig)

• i´m unsure which button to press for the delete command, or is this button not available on a macbook keyboard??

i can press command and the button above the return key and it will delete a rig in my library, as well as from the contextmenu, but that´s a different symbol.

also, it doesn´t seem to be possible to delete a rig in a performance this way.

I´m missing a trash bin or at least the possibility to undo if i deleted a rig by accident.

• i didn´t ask how to use the context menu, i even wrote that i use it in my first post.

my question was how to use the shortcut from rm manual, and why it´s not possible to edit(delete) rigs in performances.

when you use the shortcut from rm manual in a performance and try to delete a rig, the whole performance is gone.

and than you find out , that there is no undo possibility...

• i didn´t ask how to use the context menu, i even wrote that i use it in my first post.

my question was how to use the shortcut from rm manual, and why it´s not possible to edit(delete) rigs in performances.

when you use the shortcut from rm manual in a performance and try to delete a rig, the whole performance is gone.

and than you find out , that there is no undo possibility...

christianbad

you're right, I didn't catch that sentence. you cannot delete a Rig from a performance. The slots always contain something.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here