Tone Junkie EQ presets thoughts...

• I personally think they're great but as with most eq presets I allows come back to the original profile and prefer that sound.

I spent a few hours going back and forth with the "No Mud pre" EQ and "Hot Knife post" on my go-to MBritt profiles. They definitely sound good and do the trick in cutting through a mix and cleaning up humbucker neck pickups but when I switch to the bridge or change to my Suhr HSS Strat it's just frail sounding imo.

One of the hardest things for me early on in the Kemper journey was not understanding that I had to take profiles to rehearsal/gig volumes to really know how it I'd like it and when recording I just had to know it's not as tiny sounding in playback as it sounds in heaphones, so I'm sure these EQ's would help in a live/recording mix, just not sure if it's something I could have has an "always on" thing.

From my experience thus far profiles are pretty well off out of the box and if there's any eq'ing to be done it's probably achievable with the amp section eq or definition/clarity but to each their own! In the context of mixing a recording or live gig I think I'd rather leave it to an engineer to subtract and add very surgical eq'ing.

I am very grateful for the global High/Low cut now though! that lifted my X slot which is where I had an always on high/low cut.