Now we have been waiting 3 months and still no performance mode!

• As said, KPA is around for about 5 months.
    Second, I would expect for a member with 6 posts to do some search on the forum discussions, before posting a long post and aquire a better understanding on the topic, what has been discussed and what's the company's point of view on the subject.
    Everybody is free to post anything he wishes of course, but it's not helpful to go through the same all over again, like an endless loop.

Kemper has been around (not for sale) since it was shown on Namm '11, you guys should know that, because thats what i'm talking about ''been around'',
    maybe i should have used some other words, apologize for that, but a pc-editor could have been in their plans since then.
    And for those who think a user friendly pc-editor is not an easier and way faster way to edit/tweak/organize , well.... i recommend trying one!

It seams to me that asking for a pc-editor is a very sensitive subject for some, but as you said, we are all free to post our opinions and all i said was well ment,
    so maybe you should do the same, because this is not about you and me!

Life is like an endless loop my friend! :)

• Everybody who's talking about axe-edit should know that it never really has been out of beta. It's still. So, people should not glorify it. I have no clue how many hours of work went into the development, they are working since long and they will for a while. Did you ever think about the costs, I guess it's a lot? For the axe-fx the editor is really needed since presets can get very complex. Another point is that since the editor exists the FAS team must hold back FW updates until the editor is updated for that FW too. There are downsides.

• Kemper has been around (not for sale) since it was shown on Namm '11, you guys should know that, because thats what i'm talking about ''been around'',
    maybe i should have used some other words, apologize for that, but a pc-editor could have been in their plans since then.
    And for those who think a user friendly pc-editor is not an easier and way faster way to edit/tweak/organize , well.... i recommend trying one!

It seams to me that asking for a pc-editor is a very sensitive subject for some, but as you said, we are all free to post our opinions and all i said was well ment,

Life is like an endless loop my friend! :)

Not for me, mate, it isn't! I try to make mine interesting! :)

Being presented in Namm is different from being in the users hands where issues, discrepancies and wish lists can be more easily identified.

Many of us, at least in this forum, expressed the wish to have an editor (I still would like having one, it can always come handy). On the other hand, the company never promised for one, and i am absolutely fine with it because discussing it in here there are options to make our life with the KPA easy, even without it.
    For example, I too when I got my Kemper, had all available profiles loaded. As days passed I ended up with the best 50 - 60 (for my taste) and now I only load new ones to check them out and delete the ones I don't like. This way all kinds of desired actions are manageable.

Edited once, last by Stemast ().

• And for those who think a user friendly pc-editor is not an easier and way faster way to edit/tweak/organize , well.... i recommend trying one!

I guess you are directing this at me... as it was I who asked why you wanted one in my post above.
    Well, I have tried a PC Editor on other modellers and I appreciate how easy it is to edit some of those pieces of gear with a PC-editor. IMO, it's just not needed for the KPA. But we can agree to disagree... :)

Not at all, bro. I welcome every opinion and request... There are no "sensitive" subjects here... at least, there shouldn't be.

• The only reason i would love an editor/librarian is for the organizing and naming part, but just for the editing,
    there is no need at all, we can agree on that, but would have been fun to have!

To stemast, nothing is messed up, it's all about the Kemper amp on this forum,
    and i think we all should respect each others opinions as long as it is factual,
    hey, i'm not asking Kemper to make a space ship, i'm just hoping for a computer based solution
    that can make it a lot easier on organizing, and should not be of any problem for a man like him!

All the best! :thumbup: