Looping with Profiler Remote and modifying signal using pedals after the loop?

• I have a Kemper remote and a large pedal board. What I'd like to do is play something through the Kemper, loop it using the remote, and modify the looped signal using my effects pedals while the loop replays. How can I do this? My mind spins when I think about all of the routing with my signal chain. I'm hoping someone can help me with this.

• You can go to System page 12 (Remote Settings). There you should be able to change the location of the looper to be right after input (Input) or right after after the last effect (the REV module) (Output).
    Choosing Input should make it so that when you change effects, or RIGs, or anything in the signal change, everything is also applied to the looper.
    See also page 258 in the 7.5 Main Manual.

• With the looper location set to Input, as alextsi described, you should then connect all your external effects pedals in an effects loop (not to be confused with the looper :)).

In short, this puts your external effects inside the Kempers internal signal chain (running a cable out of the Kemper's Send output, into your pedals and back to the Kemper's Return connection), and thus, after the Kemper's input. That way, the loop recorded at the input will be played back through that entire chain, including your pedals, so you can manipulate it while it loops.

Search for "Effects loop" in the manual for more details!