Effects buttons

• Hello,

I have a kemper stage and I cannot save the programming of my effects buttons when I am in "performance" mode.

When I'm in browser mode, I save the rig with the programming of the effects buttons by pressing the "store" button three times and it works well. The same manipulation in "performance" mode does not work. If i navigate through my performance by pressing the Rig buttons, the programming of the effect buttons disappears.

Anyone know how to do it? ?

• Use the Page left and right buttons on the right of the screen to go between rigs when setting up the Performance. Then save.
    Don’t press the switches. The switches will take you to the last saved state of the Performance.

• Ok right ,i didn't knew that but i think the problem is from something else.

On the third effect button i want to activate and desactivate two differents reverb and i can't save it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It appears you have locked the modules MOD and REV. You can assign just one module to an Effect Button, if that module is locked. Otherwise it could create logical conflicts.

From Main Manual:

Locking Effect Buttons

Effect Buttons are jointly locked/unlocked as soon as the assigned effect module is locked/unlocked. However, this only applies if no more than one effect module is assigned to the same Effect Button. The Remote’s display uses two different icons – one indicates an effect module that is only locked on the PROFILER, while the other indicates that the Effect Button on the Remote is also locked