Where's my rigs I just downloaded??

• Hi guys, I'm just a newbie and got my used powered Kemper yesterday. It has all the pre installed rigs and fx, but I just downloaded the M Britt 2020 pack successfully and it's on my flashdrive. I plugged it into my Profiler, I imported the 41 rigs successfully (the screen said so) but they aren't visible. The amount of total rigs is the same as before. Does anyone know what could have happened? I would really appreciate some help. Thanks!!

• Thanks for the welcome and for responding. Yes, I selected "last imported" as well as "all rigs". The last imported had a date of June of this year (the last owner). There are only a couple from Mbritt that were there before. The "Lock" button is lit up, if that means anything?

• Which profiler OS Version do you have installed?

From MBritt´s website:

*These rigs and presets were created in firmware 7.x and contain the filetype .krig, so users will need 7.x firmware and the latest version of Rig Manager to import these files.

• Solved! I do have firmware 7.x, BTW. what happened was while watching a Mbritt video where he explains how to download his profiles, he only said to do the presets. So I reformatted my USB thru the Kemper again and started over, this time dragging both the presets AND the rigs. Then they installed easily and I'm auditioning them now.

Thanks so much for your help and for your patience with this Stranger in Paradise. Kemper rules!