Feel like Rit - My first track with the acoustic sim - great lead acoustic tones :)

• here is a groovy track featuring acoustic sim ( from 1:00 ) with some funky rhythm & some cool leads ( sound like a nylon no ??)

I had a pleasant surprise with the acoustic leads , using parallel path led me to a great smooth , clean & dynamic tone, very cool tone TBH.

All part s& fx KPA :

• Fender Rhodes to twin reverb
    • Hofner violin bass Bass to ampeg & chandler
    • Jazzbox to boogie on spring ( pic )
    • Strat to morgan AC20
    • P90 semi hollow to morgan AC20 ( pic prior to PU swap)

• folks on morgan AC acoustic P90 rig from Rigex played on my Ibanez artist semi hollow P90 , leads & rhythm parts

• Post prod : reaper on waves , lexicon verbs , abbey road pre mastering , ozone mastering

Let me know your thoughts on the lead acoustic tones , I'm super happy , I really felt like RIT playing live with a folk or nylon high end guitar, and so comfortable :)

I use the rig I previously posted on the rig exchange but with parallel path set to 3 o clock : Morgan acoustic P90

My Ibanez Artist never cease to amaze me , I think the semi hollow body really helps with the liveness & beauty of the tone.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Renaud,

great track. The acoustic sim sounds great in your song!

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Very nice! Especially like the lead tones starting around 2:12.

Yeah that's the line that sounds like a top end nylon to me , thanks , it"s a joy to play I'll probably put the rig on exchange

Renaud, there's a serious Captain Fingers / Captain's Journey vibe to that piece, mate, and that alone qualifies it as being great IMHO.

Best comment I had in a long time, Rit' was one of my main influence at some point , but yeah that was the idea once I had my rhodes chords , bass and drums. Writing from keys as a starting point is new to me , but really inspiring :)

great track. The acoustic sim sounds great in your song!

Thx man , I love these new tones , fresh & inspiring