Error Message - how do I fix it?

• Hi Guys,

So, I went against my #1 rule that I've always followed and was foolish enough to install a Beta version on my Kemper. I'm currently using Beta 7.5.0.18050B. It's been working fine for several days. Yesterday, I made a backup of my rigs (the exact same way and same USB stick that I've been using for years) and today, I went to load that backup. After the restore loading window completed, my Kemper restarted like it normally does, but when the screen came back on, it showed the error message in the first picture below. So I hit "exit" like it told me to, and then when it came back up, it showed me the error in image #2, and shows this one every time I start it up.

Any ideas how to fix it? Or is it a case of having to wait until the Kemper team emails me back? And, can I just somehow re-install the latest working release (7.4.1)? The only reason I even tried the Beta was for the acoustic sim, and the more I played with it, the more I realized it wasn't worth it. So I'd rather just go back to an OS that works.

• All sorted now. The initial set of instructions I got just said that I could follow some steps and then reinstall the OS. But they didn't mention that I'd need to go back to 7.32 first. That opened up a whole new set of problems. In the end, doing a total initializing and wiping of the unit was the answer. Due to me having a backups of everything, it was very easy.

Kemper support team is great and VERY responsive. Love it!