Tone Junkie Mystery Amp

• It’s not a Dumble. They say it’s not boutique or hyped, so Dumble is out of the question. I don’t think it’s one of the big manufacturers, as only a few of us had played it.

The UK/US thing, and the 6L6 power amp do give clues, of course. The thing is, I still have no idea.

• Hey, as far as I know it´s a thing from 2018 and it was a Gibson Goldtone GA Amp! ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Hey, as far as I know it´s a thing from 2018 and it was a Gibson Goldtone GA Amp! ;)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes, you're right, that's exactly the same! Why would they do that...?

• Yes. So you mean, the page you posted is not about the new Mystery Amp? Then, I'm completely off.

The page I posted should be for the mystery amp. I was just saying maybe they are using it as a decoy although that seems too farfetched. The prices in cost are definitely off though. I am not seeing that amp online for $14,000. Maybe he got a very specific one. I had never even heard of that amp until today, so idk... how good could it be ?

• Mystery Amp Revealed, Here is the official video from Tonejunkie TV from today:

it´s a Marshall! Maybe the first Link was not correct?

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• You’re right, the link wasn’t correct. It was from a mystery amp 2 years ago.

The Marshall does sound great though! I’m on more of a Dumble trip right now, maybe I’ll hold off for a few days. Or maybe not...

• there are some free profiles

curious to hear how this profile sounds against the 68 plexi from M.BRitt's 2020 pack. Although Britt didnt give much details about the amp other than it was owned by Eric Johnson so we dont know enough about the similiarities/differences

• there are some free profiles

curious to hear how this profile sounds against the 68 plexi from M.BRitt's 2020 pack. Although Britt didnt give much details about the amp other than it was owned by Eric Johnson so we dont know enough about the similiarities/differences

That amp and the 72 are so juicy, it's going to be hard to top them...

• The pack is really good. If I had to use only one plexi profile, it would still be my tweaked Rick Beato profile but there are some really nice clean, semi clean marshall tones in this pack....